A Perfect Treat for Everyone on your Christmas List
If you’re looking for a last-minute gift or dessert, these holiday chocolates are sure to make your season a little sweeter and a bit less stressful. They require only two ingredients and you can whip up a batch in less than 30 minutes.
To make these chocolates, you’ll need American Heritage Historic Chocolate Drink and a candy cane or two. American Heritage chocolate is seasoned with a unique blend of eight different spices that give it the perfect festive flavor for the holiday season.
You’ll also need a plastic candy mold to give these chocolates their fun holiday shapes. They can be found for any occasion at your local craft store or online.
- Place a candy cane in a sealed bag and crush it with a rolling-pin until it’s in very small pieces that can easily be sprinkled and will melt in your mouth. Set the pieces aside in a small dish.
- Measure 1 cup of American Heritage Historic Chocolate Drink. Place half of your measured chocolate in a microwave safe container and set the other half aside.
- Microwave the chocolate until it is melted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir until it is smooth, and then stir in the remaining half of the chocolate until it is fully melted.
- Working quickly, spoon the melted chocolate into the molds. Sprinkle each one with crushed candy cane pieces.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator and allow the chocolates to harden completely. Pop them out of the molds, package them up, and deliver them to everyone on your list
Merry Christmas from all of us at
Captain Newark Jackson’s Historic Chocolate Shop